Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2019 11:01 am  #11

Re: Does anyone have any accommodation available?

Hi, I have an accommodation in city center, double bed ensuite room, £132?pw from February 2020 till 11th july 2020. 10 min walk from NTU. In a private very secured accommodation with 4 other girls and a shared kitchen in Liberty point. 
Email me ASAP : chantelle.claessens@gmail.com

November 29, 2019 6:06 pm  #12

Have a room in in byron available message me on 07932936477 if interested. 

December 2, 2019 12:18 pm  #13

£115 p/w including bills. 4 bedroom student house with 2 boys and 1 girl all go to clifton campus. Big open space house which is great for the price! More information about the room and house: https://www.nottinghamlettings.com/properties/4-bed-house-wilford-crescent-east-the-meadows/

Contact me at 07903253196 or taylor.wainwright2000@gmail.com for more information and to book a viewing. 

December 2, 2019 9:26 pm  #14

I have a room going in city, its four bed house and the two girls living there also travel to clifton

December 6, 2019 3:34 pm  #15

Hello,
My name is Annie and I have a room available from January, my flatmates are lovely and the room is a good size. Whilst my accommodation is not in the city, I had lectures in the city and there is a bus stop on campus with a route straight to city campus that runs every seven minutes. If you have any further questions, I'm happy to answer them.
Please contact me at sladesroad@gmail.com

December 6, 2019 3:38 pm  #16

Hello,
My name is Annie and I have a room available from January, my flatmates are lovely and the room is a good size. Whilst my accommodation is not in the city, I had lectures in the city and there is a bus stop on campus with a route straight to city campus that runs every seven minutes. If you have any further questions, I'm happy to answer them.
Please contact me at sladesroad@gmail.com.

December 6, 2019 3:56 pm  #17

Hello,
My name is Annie and I have a room available in Peverell Accommodation from January, my flatmates are lovely and the room is a good size. If you have any further questions, I'm happy to answer them.
Please contact me at sladesroad@gmail.com.

December 8, 2019 4:01 pm  #18

I have a room if your interested with all first year flat mates , message me if your interested 07590232993

December 16, 2019 6:29 pm  #19

Hi there,
I have a good sized double bedroom, in great condition, conveniently located on the ground floor in a friendly mixed shared house with two bathrooms in the city centre. It's a 5 minute walk from Aldi, a 7 minute walk from the Victoria centre and a 15 minute walk to Nottingham Trent University. Contract ends 5th of August 2020 and is immediately available to move into, £250 deposit, £105 pw bills inclusive excluding broadband.

Any questions don't hesitate to contact me: 
Tel 07810356115

January 17, 2020 5:31 pm  #20

Hi, you still looking for student accommodation?
I'm currently at Newhall (Clifton campus) and my agreement needs taking over ASAP. Its private bedroom and bathroom, shared kitchen. The flat mates are really friendly and very easy to get along with. Feel free to contact me through WhatsApp or here.
gemma261000@gmail.com

Board footera