Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2020 10:13 pm  #1

Accommodation wanted, any distance from city centre

I'm looking for a relatively decent-sized room, under £160 a week if poss., to move into pretty soon - I'm a third year who's having to change accommodation for personal reasons, and I only have to give a week's notice on my current room, so I can make a pretty sharp turnaround when it comes to moving in.

I'm a relatively quiet flatmate, I don't make an awful lot of mess, I don't really have friends round for loud parties and I like to cook (and not burn things). I don't play loud music (unless it's in my headphones) and I'd say the worst bits of living with me are me forgetting where I've put stuff and not washing up until the end of the day.

I don't mind any distance from the city centre, seeing as I actually bought a years' bus pass and would now like to, yknow, still have some opportunity to use it. Seeing as I can't message anyone until I've made at least three posts on this forum (why? why, IT rules from 2009?), please email me at N0745331@ntu.ac.uk instead.

Many thanks,

- Chris

January 27, 2020 10:56 pm  #2

Re: Accommodation wanted, any distance from city centre

ROOM AVAILABLE

Looking for 1 person to share a 6 bedroom house with 5 girls in West Bridgeford.
Available from September

- £125pw, all bills and cleaner included
- Large double bedrooms
- 2 shared bathrooms
- Driveway for up to 5 cars

Message if interested, or email chloejmeredith@gmail.com

February 21, 2020 2:35 pm  #3

Hi Chris, 

Are you still looking for a room. My friend has a en-suite room available in Russell view, £128 per week, £250 deposit

Lucy

March 1, 2020 2:56 pm  #4

Hi Chris,

I am unsure if you are still looking for accommodation, however if you are, I have a studio flat that is located next to the Vic Centre. £154 per week. 

Kind Regards,
Marie

March 3, 2020 1:25 pm  #5

Hi Chris, just in case you are still looking, I am looking for someone to take over my lease for an en-suite at Trinity Square ASAP till September 2020.
It's one of the biggest rooms at the accommodation with two windows allowing ample of sunlight. It's a flat with 4 nice and neat girls. The accommodation is a 5 minute walk to all the necessities including NTU city campus, Tesco, Poundland, city center, etc. It costs 159 per week.

March 3, 2020 7:06 pm  #6

=19.08pxHi there. If you’re still looking I have a room available in a fully refurbed house. About a half hour walk or 15 min bus journey to ntu.  =19.08px£400  month, inclusive of all bills and fibre optic broadband. If you’re interested send me a message

Board footera