Nottingham Trent University

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2020 8:53 am  #1

Studio Wanted in City Centre

I am looking for a studio room in the city centre, walking distance to campus
Want to move in from next week
Please dm me if you have anything, thanks  

September 22, 2020 12:38 pm  #2

Re: Studio Wanted in City Centre

I dont have a studio but ive got an en suite room at trinity square which is such a great location right in the centre. Let me know on 07979128516 if you are interested.

September 26, 2020 2:58 am  #3

Hi I have a silver studio available please contact me on 07932276116.

September 28, 2020 9:44 pm  #4

ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE -SIMPSONS ROOM EN-SUITE
Due to certain circumstances I need to find someone to take over my tenancy. It is a 15 minute walk from NTU with bus’ available around the clock. There is a Sainsbury’s a 30 second walk away. If you need anymore information please message me and please let me know if you’re interested. There’s a wardrobe with 5 shelves and a hanging rail; En-suite; Desk with three draws; Storage above desk; Bedside table. If you’d like more description about the room message me.
Total Cost : £6156.72, with the £200 deposit

September 29, 2020 2:14 am  #5

Hi, I have a studio in city centre at trinity square. Contact me on 07449557625

October 11, 2020 12:15 pm  #6

Hey, just wondered if you were still looking for a room, I'm looking to move out and need someone to take over my room. Its 15 min walk from city centre, super close to tram and the bus and Asda, big bedroom, 92 pounds per week including bills and wifi. Its not a studio flat but shared with 3 other lovely girls, feels very private. 

Message me on fb if possible and then I can send you pics or email me back: anna.rich2@hotmail.com 

Hope you're interested xxx

October 13, 2020 8:59 am  #7

GILL STREET NORTH ENSUITE AVALABLE
A really comfortable ensuite room in a friendly flat of eight in the very popular Gill Street North residence a couple of minutes from student union, shops, library and faculty buildings. Excellent, modern and well maintained facilities including large kitchen and communal area, laundry on-site, 24 hour security.

- ensuite room away from kitchen and front door
- cleaning provided (kitchen)
- large kitchen and dining table and two sofas
- friendly, responsive maintenance team
- free internet included and amazon lockers on site

October 13, 2020 1:55 pm  #8

Hey, I have a platinum studio In Radford Mills, about 15 minute walk from City Campus. Get in touch if you'd like any more information!

Board footera